Use the Word Again in a Sentence
1. One more time
- What was your name again?
- Do it again!
- She won again.
- Try it again.
- He lost again.
- I saw her again.
- The baby cried again.
- I’ll check again.
- She apologizes then does it again
2. Back to the original place or condition
- They went to London and back again all in one day.
- Get some rest and you’ll soon be well again.
- We can’t ever go back there again.
- He’s never coming back here again.
- I’m never coming back to my country again.